Within the Yakuverse, there are several kinds of partners we operate with. The two main categories are: experiential and integration. Experiential partners are developing ways people can interact and engage within the Yakuverese whereas integrations partners are ones that have existing metaverse assets we are making available within the Yakuverse.
Helping to proselytize the world of web3 gaming through marketing initiatives. Catch us at some future Foundation hosted events!
Working together on our in-game marketplace and utilizing their API information to improve user experience.
We developed in-house a relay between Unreal Engine and Phantom and will be working with them audit the relay's security as well as open source the code for other games to use, implement and improve.
Collaborating on project visibility and Ethereum outreach.
- Creating a flagship digital storefront
- Will implement 3D items in the store that are representative 1 to 1 of irl products
- Collaborating on irl products based on Yaku assets (action figures, toy motorcycles, etc.)
Honda France will be the first web2 advertising partner in the Yakuverse. Ads for some Honda Motorcycles/Scooters will be displayed downtown. Announcement Tweet: https://twitter.com/YakuCorp/status/1607178957899661313?s=20&t=ZPS83csKBKsHpvosLRAtNw
- Audius - Audius music streaming is live within the current Capsule X beta, but this is just the start of a long, healthy relationship with one of the largest, and the largest in web3, streaming services on the planet.
- Hawksight - Hawksight daily trading signals driven by their artificial intelligence protocoal are already live in the Capsule X beta, and we will be working with them to implement more features in the future.